Timberidge '1 Series' Left Handed Spruce Solid Top Acoustic-Electric Dreadnought Cutaway Guitar (Natural Gloss)
The Timberidge TRC-1L-NGL '1 Series' Left Handed Spruce Solid Top Acoustic-Electric Dreadnought Cutaway Guitar (Natural Gloss) has the impressive tone and projection you expect from a Timberidge guitar and is packed with great features:
- The Solid Spruce top and Mahogany back are braced to maximise vibration.
- The Fishman ISYS+ preamp system features volume, tone shaping and phase controls; a Fishman Sonicore pickup; LED tuner display and low profile control knobs. Powered by 9 volt battery (supplied).
- Maple binding and abalone rosette.
- This guitar comes with a choice of three pick guards: tortoiseshell, black and clear. Simply apply your favourite or leave them off altogether.
- Finished in Natural Gloss.
Includes free Timberidge deluxe hard case.
INSTRUMENT: ACOUSTIC GUITAR
SHAPE: LEFT HANDED DREADNOUGHT CUTAWAY
FINISH: NATURAL GLOSS
STRING TYPE: Phosphor Bronze
TOP: SOLID SPRUCE
BACK / SIDES: MAHOGANY
NECK: AFRICAN MAHOGANY
BRIDGE SADDLE WIDTH: 72mm
SCALE LENGTH: 24.49"
NUT WIDTH: 43mm
MACHINE HEADS: TIMBERIDGE. CHROME WITH BLACK BUTTONS.
PICKUP SYSTEM: FISHMAN ISYS+ PREAMP
BUILT IN TUNER: YES
WARRANTY: 5 YEARS
INCLUDES CASE: NONE
UPPER BOUT: 303mm
LOWER BOUT: 395mm