Mooer '@Wah' Digital Wah Micro Guitar Effects Pedal
The Mooer MEP-@WAH Digital Wah brings together four very different Wah sounds and a cool Talk effect into one small pedal.
The pedal has two main modes of operation:
- Auto: Time based filter.
- Touch: Responds to the dynamics of the instrument.
The Range, Mode and Speed/Gain controls provide great manipulation of the tonal qualities of the pedal.
- Operation method switch: Auto/Touch
- MODE: Selects the filter mode and simultaneously adjusts the MIX and ATTACK of the filter.
- 5 filter modes: LP (Low Pass), BP (Band Pass), HP (High Pass), SP (Standard), TALK (Vocal)
- RANGE: Adjusts the tonality of the filter.
- SPEED/GAIN: Adjusts the rate of the 'AUTO' wah or the input response of the 'TOUCH' wah
- The pedal switching is True Bypass, so the sonic integrity of your instrument is never lost.
- Rugged full metal casing and quality switching in a small and exquisite design.
- Dimensions (HxWxD): 93.5 x 42 x 52 mm
- DC 9V Centre Negative Power Supply (sold separately)