Mooer Trelicopter Optical Tremolo Micro Guitar Effects Pedal
The Mooer MEP-TC Trelicopter optical tremolo micro effect pedal packs an incredibly BIG sound into a very small package.
The Trelicopter is a classic optical tremolo with huge range of speeds and depths. The Bias knob brings out various colors of the tremolo effect; turn it up to crack down on the signal, turn it down to loosen it.
The Mooer Trelicopter emulates the classic tones of the Demeiter Tremulator.
- Depth: Controls the depth of the tremolo effect
- Bias: Controls the colour of the tremolo effect
- Speed: Controls the speed of the tremolo effect
- The pedal switching is True Bypass, so the sonic integrity of your instrument is never lost.
- Rugged full metal casing and quality switching in a small and exquisite design.
- Dimensions (HxWxD): 93.5 x 42 x 52 mm
- DC 9V Centre Negative Power Supply (sold separately)