Mooer Tender Octaver Pro Octave Dual Guitar Effects Pedal
The Mooer MEP-TOPRO Tender Octaver Pro is a compact dual effects pedal that expands on the micro version, bringing together a whole host of cool new features and options with very easy to use controls. With added features, the Tender Octaver Pro becomes much more than just an octave pedal, making it possible to do harmonization, pitch shifting, wammy and detune chorus effects.
Just like its micro counterpart, the dry, sub and upper voices each have their own dedicated, independent level controls. However, the Tender Octaver Pro also includes individual tone and pitch controls for Sub and Upper, giving a lot more customization options for shaping your sounds.
The Pitch controls are infinitely adjustable between unison and +1/-1 octave, making it possible to create all kinds of interesting harmonies and special effects. Connecting a standard expression pedal to the Tender Octaver Pro expands on this and opens up the possibility of real time pitch shifting. As if this wasn't enough, the pedal also has a smooth control for automatic ambient volume swells.
All of this fits into a twin series pedal with stereo outputs and 4 storeable user presets which can be easily scrolled through live using the dedicated footswitch.
- Separate volume, tone and pitch controls for both sub and upper octaves
- Store and recall up to 4 user presets
- DRY: Adjusts output volume of the dry guitar signal
- SMOOTH: Ccontrol for automatic volume swells
- PRESET FOOTSWITCH: Press this footswitch to change the selected preset (Left most LED is Pedal mode in which all parameter values are depicted by the pedal controls)
- STORE: Used for saving presets
- EXP MODE: Depicts which voices the expression pedal will effect
- External connection for expression pedal to control octave pitches
- Stereo outputs and Setup
- Rugged full metal casing and quality switching in a small and exquisite design.
- Input: 1/4" mono jack (impedance 1M Ohms)
- Output: 1/4" mono jack x2 (impedance 100 Ohms)
- Sampling rate: 44.1K
- Sampling accuracy: 24bit
- Dimensions (HxWxD): 106 x 96 x 53 mm
- Weight: 400g
- DC 9V Centre Negative Power Supply (sold separately)