Mooer Tender Octaver MKII Precise Octave Micro Guitar Effects Pedal
The Mooer Tender Octaver MKII is a unique polyphonic octave pedal with endless tonal possibilities.
The MKII version has retained the simplistic controls and tiny form factor that was so popular with it’s predecessor, but includes some very special updates. Armed with three brand new algorithms and true-bypass dry signal, the Tender Octaver MKII is sure to exceed all of your octave needs.
The FAT algorithm contains a huge bassy lower octave that can shake the walls and a soft toned upper voicing, for a very natural upper octave shimmer. Fat riffs and simulated bass guitar really shine in this mode.
The TIGHT algorithm has a focused lower octave with a higher, low eq cut off point and sharper upper octave bite. Shredders, fusion players and organ hunters alike will find sonic delight when flipping the switch into tight mode.
SWELL mode provides automatic volume swelling of the harmony voices, providing a soft attack and lush release without effecting the original dry signal. Great for emulating a 12-string guitar or creating ambient chords and sound scapes.
- Independent SUB, UPPER and DRY controls
- Three brand new algorithms instantly provide very different tones at the flip of a switch
- All analogue dry through signal completely retains your original instrument in all its glory
- The pedal switching is True Bypass, so the sonic integrity of your instrument is never lost.
- Rugged full metal casing and quality switching in a small and exquisite design.
- Dimensions (HxWxD): 93.5 x 42 x 52 mm
- DC 9V Centre Negative Power Supply (sold separately)