Mooer Slow Engine Volume Swell Micro Guitar Effects Pedal
The Mooer MEP-SE Slow Engine cuts off the attack of each note and produces and effect like rolling up the volume knob on the guitar or that of a bowed instrument.
The Slow Engine has two controls:
- Attack: Control the speed of the volume swells.
- Sense: Controls the amount of the effect. Used with delay can create some interesting backwards sounding passages.
- Sense: Adjusts sensitivity of effect
- Attack: Adjusts speed of attack
- The pedal switching is True Bypass, so the sonic integrity of your instrument is never lost.
- Rugged full metal casing and quality switching in a small and exquisite design.
- Dimensions (HxWxD): 93.5 x 42 x 52 mm
- DC 9V Centre Negative Power Supply (sold separately)