Mooer Shimverb Pro Reverb Dual Guitar Effects Pedal
The Mooer MEP-MEP-SVPRO Shimverb Pro has the heritage of Mooer's popular Shimverb micro pedal, while incorporating new features including dual footswitches, stereo input and output, storable presets and a myriad of adjustable parameters.
The Shimverb Pro assembles five reverb effects: Room, Hall, Church, Plate and Spring. It is equipped with a Decay knob, which can adjust the room size for the reverb effect.
- Room: Simulate the Reverb effect in a room.
- Hall: Simulate the wide Reverb effect in a concert hall.
- Church: Simulate the Reverb effect in a church.
- Plate: Simulate the Reverb effect of a vibrating plate.
- Spring: Simulate the Reverb effect of a vibrating spring.
The Shimverb Pro also includes 5 Shimmer effects, which you can use to achieve +3, +4, +5, +7, +9 half-step modulation. The OCTAVE button can add another octave on top of the 5 shimmer effects. The Shimmer effect can be activated by a separate foot switch. The volume of the Shimmer effect can be adjusted by pressing and holding the Shimmer footswitch and dialling the Dry knob.
In addition, the Shimverb Pro has a Dry/Wet knob, Hi Cut/Low Cut function, stereo input and stereo output. These new features are going to help you create a brand new musical journey.
- New algorithm, new technology, overall tone improvement.
- 5 different reverb effects, from Room to Spring.
- 5 Shimmer effects. Shimmer effect can be activated by a separate foot switch.
- DRY and WET Knob: DRY knob controls the volume of the guitar sound and the WET knob controls the volume of the reverb effect.
- HI CUT and LOW CUT Knob: These two knobs control the high and low frequency of the reverb effect.
- Trail ON/OFF function: Trail ON is the Buffer Bypass mode in which the reverb effect will be held even if you turn off the reverb effect. Trail Off is the True Bypass mode in which the reverb effect will be immediately stopped when you turn off the reverb effect.
- Tone saving: To save your tone, simply press down two footswitches together and hold for 3 seconds or longer. To use your saved tone, simply press down two footswitches together again.
- Rugged full metal casing and quality switching in a small and exquisite design.
- Input: 1/4" mono jack (impedance 1M Ohms)
- Output: 1/4" mono jack x2 (impedance 100 Ohms)
- Sampling rate: 44.1K
- Sampling accuracy: 24bit
- Dimensions (HxWxD): 106 x 96 x 53 mm
- Weight: 400g
- DC 9V Centre Negative Power Supply (sold separately)