Mooer Repeater Digital Delay Micro Guitar Effects Pedal
Sorry, currently out of stock
The Mooer MEP-RP Repeater digital delay effects pedal packs an incredibly BIG sound into a very small package.
The Repeater digital delay features delay times from 25ms to 1000ms and 3 working modes:
- Mod: Adds chorus to the delay for a nice spacey feeling
- Normal: Basic clean delay, natural and clear
- Kill Dry: Cuts the dry signal and outputs only the wet signal; very useful when in parallel FX loop.
- 3 way mode switch: Mod/Normal/Kill Dry
- Level: Adjusts level of delay
- F.Back: Adjusts feedback of delay
- D.Time: Adjusts delay time
- The pedal switching is True Bypass, so the sonic integrity of your instrument is never lost.
- Rugged full metal casing and quality switching in a small and exquisite design.
- Dimensions (HxWxD): 93.5 x 42 x 52 mm
- DC 9V Centre Negative Power Supply (sold separately)