Mooer 'Regal Tone 007' Digital Micro Preamp Guitar Effects Pedal
Based on a boutique, hand built, all American vintage style combo, the Mooer MEP-PA7 007 Regal Tone preamp pedal really creates sounds worthy of a KING. For a fraction of the price of such a tube amp you can have warm fat mids, pure clarity and luscious depth just like the real thing. The drive channel on REGAL TONE adds more punch and fatness plus a tasty breakup without getting over saturated.
Mooer micro preamps are sonically accurate digital recreations of the preamp sections of popular tube amplifiers. Mooer developed these preamps by directly analysing real tube amplifiers using brand new technology to capture their sound, dynamics and response. Each micro preamp comes complete with dual channels, integrated speaker cabinet simulation and dual operating modes to suit the needs of all users.
Different power amplifiers will affect the outcome of the final tone.
You can also connect directly to a sound card and activate the speaker cab simulation for recording purposes.
- High quality dual channel preamp
- Independent 3 band EQ, Gain and Volume controls for each channel
- Speaker cabinet simulation on/off
- 2 different modes for footswitch operation: On/Off or channel A/B
- Rugged full metal casing and quality switching in a small and exquisite design.
- Input: 1/4” mono audio jack (Impedance: 1 meg Ohms)
- Output: 1/4” mono audio jack (Impedance: 100 Ohms)
- Current Draw: 300mA
- Dimensions (HxWxD): 93.5 x 42 x 52 mm
- DC 9V Centre Negative Power Supply (sold separately)