Mooer 'Red Truck' Guitar Multi-Effects Pedal
The Mooer MEP-RT Red Truck is an all in one solution for the professional guitarist on the go. Mooer has integrated a combination of the most popular and commonly used effects pedals into one simple to use floor unit.
The all-analogue Boost, Overdrive and Distortion circuits provide lush, warm tones. A fully comprehensive collection of high quality digital effects, including Modulation, Delay and Reverb with Tap tempo control, provide spacious and ambient atmosphere via the stereo outputs. A highly visible and precise tuner will make sure you are always in tune on stage.
- PURE BOOST: Based on one of Mooer's most popular and useful micro pedals. The Pure Boost is an analog circuit which can provide up to +20 Db of clean boost with a natural and dynamic response to the touch.
- DRIVE: Based on the Miooer Rumble Drive, the DRIVE module of the Red Truck is a warm and natural analog overdrive circuit. At higher gain it can emulate a vintage amplifier being pushed into breakup. At lower gain settings it is perfect for pushing the DIST module for solos or as a warm boost for the guitar.
- DIST: A classic British style amplifier distortion with full tone stack, independent gain and level controls. The gain ranges from a slight crunchy breakup to a full and harmonically rich high gain saturation.
- MOD: A digital multi-modulation unit which brings together tremolo, phaser, chorus and flanger.
- DELAY: A digital delay unit with 3 different kinds of delay. DIGITAL resembles the crystal clear delay racks of the 80s. ECHO resembles the magnetic drum delays of the 60s. ANALOG resembles a classic BB style delay stomp box.
- REVERB: A true stereo digital reverb unit.
- TUNER: The Red Truck has an accurate built-in guitar tuner. Hold down the TAP foot switch to mute your output and activate the tuner. Press the TAP foot switch once to exit the tuner and un-mute your output.
A built in parallel effects loop makes the Red Truck easy to use with your favourite stomp boxes, or connect to your favourite amplifiers using the 4 cable method. The Red Truck has stereo outputs and a dedicated Mixer output with speaker simulation for direct connection to your favourite mixing board or audio interface. All the parameters and functions are laid out in front of you just like a traditional pedal board, making it easy to view and adjust on the fly.
The Red Truck is compact and easy to transport with the tidy soft-case included in the box. No matter where in the world you are going to play and what you need to connect to you, can always take a fully professional pedal effects rig with you with ease.
- 6 effects pedals built into one simple unit
- Full featured controls for each effect
- Built in precision guitar tuner
- Tap tempo syncronisation
- Inegrated effects loop for connecting external pedal or 4 cable method connection with an amplifier
- Stereo outputs
- Dedicated direct output with speaker simulation for connection to a mixing desk, computer or headphones
- Includes a carry case for easy transportation
- Input: 1/4" signal input audio interface (impedance 2M ohms)
- Output: 1/4" left and right channel audio interface x2 (impedance 100 ohms)
- Sampling rate: 44.1K
- Sampling accuracy: 24 bit
- Power supply: DC 9V Centre Negative
- Dimensions (HxWxD): 370 x 96 x 51 mm
- Weight: 1.2 kg