Mooer 'Pitch Step' Polyphonic Pitch Shifter and Harmoniser Guitar Effects Pedal
The Mooer MEP-PS Pitch Step is a polyphonic pitch shifter and harmoniser, conveniently built into a small expression pedal for real time control.
The integrated features and control options make this pedal very flexible and useful for many different styles of music and applications. Pedal steel bends, whammy shifting, artificial tremolo dives, fat octave harmonies are just a few of the possibilities. Open up your expressive side with the Mooer Pitch Step.
- Fast and accurate polyphonic pitch shifting
- Optional dry signal for harmonisation
- Customizable pitch adjustment for -OCT/+OCT
- Adjustable shifting range and direction
- Includes MOOER’s unique pressure sensing technology
- Input: 1/4” mono audio jack (Impedance: 1M Ohms)
- Output: 1/4” mono audio jack (Impedance: 100 Ohms)
- Dimensions (HxWxD): 154.5 x 73 x 53 mm
- Weight: 540g
- DC 9V Centre Negative Power Supply (sold separately)