Mooer 'Mod Factory Pro' Modulation Dual Guitar Effects Pedal
The Mooer MEP-MFPRO Mod Factory Pro is a compact dual effects pedal housing two independent processing modules with a total of 16 individual modulation effects.
With features such as selectable signal chain routing, four programmable user presets, tap tempo, rotating speaker style acceleration pedal, expression pedal compatibility and true stereo output, the Mod Factory Pro is a truly powerful and flexible pedal.
The Mod Factory Pro Two features two independent modulation modules (MODEA/MODE B) which can operate individually or simultaneously:
- Mode A: Chrous,Tri-chrous, Phaser Flanger, Tremolo, Rotary, Step-phaser
- Mode B: Small-Ch, Liquid-Phaser, Auto-Wah, Analog-Flanger, Stutter, Octave, Vibrato
Adjustable signal chain routing can be adjusted using the ROUTING SWITCH:
- Serial MODE A > MODE B: The signal will first go to MODE A and then to MODE B. When using this routing the TAP TEMPO controls the rate of MODE A.
- Serial MODE B > MODE A: The signal will first go to MODE A and then to MODE B. When using this routing the TAP TEMPO controls the rate of MODE B
PARRALLEL: The signal will first be split into 2 and then go to MODE A and MODE B simultaneously. The signal will then exit both effect modules and be mixed together before reaching the outputs of the pedal. When using Parrallel routing you can simulate a dry through WET/DRY setup by disabling one of the effect modules. To achieve this simply set either MODE A or MODE B to the ‘Off’ position. Try setting MODE A to ‘Off’ and ‘MODE B’ to Vibrato whilst in PARRALLEL routing to discover a very cool chorus type effect.
Store up to four presets which can be scrolled through live using the PRESET footswitch. When you save a preset the Mod Factory Pro will store all effect, routing and expression pedal settings. Enhance your Mod Factory Pro experience by connecting an expression pedal and control pedal parameters on the fly without the need to stop playing.
- Single pedal with two independent processing modules
- Selectable signal chain routing
- Four programmable user presets
- Tap tempo
- Rotating speaker style acceleration pedal
- Expression pedal compatibility
- True stereo output
- Rugged full metal casing and quality switching in a small and exquisite design.
- Input: 1/4" mono jack (impedance 1M Ohms)
- Output: 1/4" mono jack x2 (impedance 100 Ohms)
- Sampling rate: 44.1K
- Sampling accuracy: 24bit
- Dimensions (HxWxD): 106 x 96 x 53 mm
- Weight: 400g
- DC 9V Centre Negative Power Supply (sold separately)