Mooer Leveline Micro Volume Guitar Pedal
The Mooer MEP-LL Leveline provides comfortable operation, smooth transition with no loss of tone and a very convenient size for squeezing into tight spots on your pedal board.
A volume pedal is one of the most essential elements in many professional musicians' rigs. It can be used in many different ways to adjust signal level or create interesting effects, depending where it is used in the signal chain.
- Small size makes the Leveline ideal for crowded pedal boards and easy transportation.
- Extendable pedestal rings for comfort.
- Leveline is comfortable to operate with smooth transition and zero loss of tone.
- Special high-low impedance circuit allows flawless use with all pickup types and signal chain placement.
- Suitable for use with guitar, bass, keyboard, etc.
- Input: 1/4” monaural jack (impedance: 1M Ohms)
- Output: 1/4” monaural jack (impedance: 100 Ohms)
- The pedal switching is True Bypass, so the sonic integrity of your instrument is never lost.
- Rugged full metal casing and quality switching in a small and exquisite design.
- Dimensions (HxWxD): 128 x 55 x 48 mm
- Weight: 460g
- DC 9V Centre Negative Power Supply (sold separately)