Mooer 'Jet Engine' Digital Flanger Guitar Effects Pedal
Take off to the skies with the Mooer MEP-JE Jet Engine dual flanger pedal. This micro sized modulation pedal packs in two different digital algorithms which can beautifully recreate all your favourite analog flange effects from the 70’s and 80’s.
Switching between H.FLANGER and B.FLANGER will change the frequency range of the modulation providing anything from warm classic filtering to pristine hi fi style swooshyness. The DEPTH and WIDTH controls provide the ability to adjust the oscillation range and intensity to really dial in your tone. Coupled together with a standard RATE control and a mix LEVEL adjustment, the Jet Engine can be as subtle or as crazily ‘in your face’ as you could possibly desire.
Press and hold down the footswitch for a moment and the Jet Engine will engage full afterburners as the feedback ramps up to extreme heights.
- 2 modes: H.FLANGER, B.FLANGER. Changes the frequency range of the modulation
- Depth: Adjust oscillation range
- Width: Adjust oscillarion intensity
- Rate: Adjust speed of effect
- Level: Adjust volume of effect
- Press and hold footswitch to activate feedback ramp control
- The pedal switching is True Bypass, so the sonic integrity of your instrument is never lost.
- Rugged full metal casing and quality switching in a small and exquisite design.
- Dimensions (HxWxD): 93.5 x 42 x 52 mm
- DC 9V Centre Negative Power Supply (sold separately)