Mooer GE-200 Amp Modelling Multi-Effects Processor
The Mooer MEP-GE200 GE-200 has been designed from the ground up to be the musician's perfect partner, be it on-stage, in the studio or at home.
The GE-200 houses 55 amplifier models which utilize the same cutting edge technology as Mooer's hugely successful range of micro preamps. These digital amp models will completely recreate the tone, touch and feel of their real-life counterparts.
In addition to the stunning amplifier recreation, the GE-200 contains an entire array of high quality digital effects. Effects include compressors, drives, noise gates, EQ’s, modulation, pitch, filters, delays and reverbs. The effects signal chain is fully customizable within each preset allowing each of the individual effects blocks to be internally routed in any order.
- 55 high quality amplifier models
- 26 IR speaker cab models and added support for 3rd party IR
- 70 high quality effects
- 52 second looper with half speed and reverse effects
- Drum machine with 40 drum patterns and 10 metronome rhythms
- Store and recall up to 200 Presets
The 3.5” full colour display is the epitome of viewing pleasure, and makes interacting with the UI a breeze, making programming presets is as easy as 1, 2, 3 using the dedicated effect block edit buttons.
The built-in expression pedal and brightly illuminated footswitches provide full control over the GE-200 during live performances, providing real-time adjustment to some very special control options, such as the "merge" feature, which opens up limitless creative possibilities.
The integrated 52 second looper with half-speed and reverse effects team ups with the optional drum machine and auxiliary input, to create the perfect home practice rig for refining your live performances.
Connect the GE-200 to a PC via the USB port to record directly into your DAW. With fully configurable outputs and monitoring, the GE-200 can be the main hub at your home guitar studio.
Last but not least, the GE-200 is housed in a beautifully machined brushed aluminium shell, which doubles as a heavy-duty roadworthy chassis capable of withstanding the rigors of touring
- 151 effect types
- 200 presets
- Adjustable signal chain lets you arrange the internal effects how you like
- USB connectivity for PC editing and direct audio recording to computer
- Programmable outputs for easy integration into any live setup
- Auxiliary input and dedicated headphone output for audio playback and totally immersive practice sessions
- Input: 1/4” mono jack
- Output: 1/4” mono jack
- AUX IN: 1/8” stereo jack
- Headphone out: 1/8” stereo jack
- EXP2: 1/4” stereo jack cable
- Dimensions (HxWxD): 297 x 145.5 x 45.5 mm
- Weight: 1.4 kg
- Power Supply: DC 9V Centre Negative
- Accessories: Owner’s manual, AC adapter 9V DC, USB cable
*This products display is protected by a removable clear plastic film which can make the display appear foggy, dirty or scratched. Simply peel away the film for improved display visibility.