Mooer 'Expline' Micro Mini Expression Pedal
Tired of having to bend down to adjust an effect mid performance? The Mooer MEP-EP Expline has you covered! The Expline connects to your expression pedal compatible effects pedal; allowing you to control specific effect parameters using your foot. Housed in a micro sized enclosure, the Expline is perfect for reducing the footprint of your pedal board, while ensuring smooth and precise control of an effect at all times.
Please be aware that expression pedals are not an effect, they are purely a controller and must be used in conjunction with an effects pedal featuring an expression input.
- Output 1 and Output 2 are wired differently from one and other to ensure good operation with equipment from many different brands. Try both outputs to find which renders the best results.
- Built using high quality components that provides smooth and precise control.
- Rugged full metal casing and quality switching in a small and exquisite design.
- Dimensions (HxWxD): 128 x 55 x 48 mm
- Weight: 460g
- DC 9V Centre Negative Power Supply (sold separately)
*Boss pedal shown for demonstration purposes only and is not included.