Mooer 'Echoverb' Digital Delay & Reverb Micro Guitar Effects Pedal
The Mooer MEP-EV EchoVerb combines a new high quality reverb and digital delay into one small pedal. Either effect can be used alone or simultaneously. The versatile controls allow you to easily dial in the pedal to be used in a myriad of different ways, be it subtle ambient enhancement or huge wet special effects.
The delay comes complete with Tap Tempo which can be operated via the footswitch or with the small LED button in the centre of the pedal.
- Control switch: Selects which effect the controls are adjusting. Switch up to adjust Delay (Tape Echo) parameters, switch down to adjust Reverb parameters.
- LEVEL/MIX control: Adjusts volume of delay and wet/dry mix of reverb.
- TIME/TONE: Adjusts delay time (45ms-1600ms) and reverb tonality.
- FB/DECAY: Adjusts Delay feedback and Reverb decay (Room-Mountains).
- Footswitch mode: Depressing the footswitch for more than 1 second will engage Tap Tempo functionality and the LED will flash. Tap the footswitch two or more times to synchronize the delay to your desired tempo. The pedal will revert back to normal operation after 5 seconds.
- LED Mode: Tap the LED 2 or more times to synchronise the delay to your desired tempo.
- The pedal switching is True Bypass, so the sonic integrity of your instrument is never lost.
- Rugged full metal casing and quality switching in a small and exquisite design.
- Dimensions (HxWxD): 93.5 x 42 x 52 mm
- DC 9V Centre Negative Power Supply (sold separately)