Mooer 'Cali-MK3 008' Digital Micro Preamp Guitar Effects Pedal
Based on a Californian modern day classic, the Mooer MEP-PA8 008 Cali-MK3 preamp pedal is a session players dream. The clean channel can go from pure clarity to light crunch. The drive channel starts where the clean channel left off and goes all the way to ultra high-gain that would make even the most hardened metal head go weak at the knees. With an incredibly variable EQ stack on each channel, CALI MK3 can achieve tones for just about every style of music, making it an incredibly versatile piece of kit.
Mooer micro preamps are sonically accurate digital recreations of the preamp sections of popular tube amplifiers. Mooer developed these preamps by directly analysing real tube amplifiers using brand new technology to capture their sound, dynamics and response. Each micro preamp comes complete with dual channels, integrated speaker cabinet simulation and dual operating modes to suit the needs of all users.
Different power amplifiers will affect the outcome of the final tone.
You can also connect directly to a sound card and activate the speaker cab simulation for recording purposes.
- High quality dual channel preamp
- Independent 3 band EQ, Gain and Volume controls for each channel
- Speaker cabinet simulation on/off
- 2 different modes for footswitch operation: On/Off or channel A/B
- Rugged full metal casing and quality switching in a small and exquisite design.
- Input: 1/4” mono audio jack (Impedance: 1 meg Ohms)
- Output: 1/4” mono audio jack (Impedance: 100 Ohms)
- Current Draw: 300mA
- Dimensions (HxWxD): 93.5 x 42 x 52 mm
- DC 9V Centre Negative Power Supply (sold separately)