Mooer 'Brown Sound 3 005' Digital Micro Preamp Guitar Effects Pedal
The Mooer MEP-PA5 005 Brown Sound 3 preamp pedal is modelled after the 3rd version of one of the most famous signature artist amplifiers in history. This is the most recent take on the tone of a guitarist who completely changed the way we think of rock guitar during the 80’s and 90’s. Brown Sound 3 has a lush clean channel that can reach mild breakup with the gain cranked and a drive channel that is tight, harmonically balanced, smooth as silk and has saturation in spades
Mooer micro preamps are sonically accurate digital recreations of the preamp sections of popular tube amplifiers. Mooer developed these preamps by directly analysing real tube amplifiers using brand new technology to capture their sound, dynamics and response. Each micro preamp comes complete with dual channels, integrated speaker cabinet simulation and dual operating modes to suit the needs of all users.
Different power amplifiers will affect the outcome of the final tone.
You can also connect directly to a sound card and activate the speaker cab simulation for recording purposes.
- High quality dual channel preamp
- Independent 3 band EQ, Gain and Volume controls for each channel
- Speaker cabinet simulation on/off
- 2 different modes for footswitch operation: On/Off or channel A/B
- Rugged full metal casing and quality switching in a small and exquisite design.
- Input: 1/4” mono audio jack (Impedance: 1 meg Ohms)
- Output: 1/4” mono audio jack (Impedance: 100 Ohms)
- Current Draw: 300mA
- Dimensions (HxWxD): 93.5 x 42 x 52 mm
- DC 9V Centre Negative Power Supply (sold separately)