Mooer 'Baby Water' Acoustic Chorus & Delay Micro Guitar Effects Pedal
The Mooer MEP-BW Baby Water is specially designed for those who love acoustic guitar. With this high quality digital effect platform, you can get pure chorus or delay effect by using the gear rotary switch and you can also get the effect interconnected with chorus and delay.
The Baby Water offers five tones:
- Chorus: Replicates the classic chorus sound
- TRI-CHI: Triple Chorus makes the chorus effect more profound
- ECHO: Warm simulated delay effect
- CH-DL: Chorus and Delay interconnected effect
- DL-CH: adds the Chorus sound based on the Delay effect. Plus, you can get a similar reverb effect by adjusting the Time and Feedback Knob based on these two interconnected sounds.
- Five tones: Chorus, TRI-CHI, ECHO, CH-DL, DL-CH
- Level Knob: Control the volume of the effect
- RATE/TIME Knob: Control the rate of effect in the Chorus mode, and control the time interval of Delay effect in other modes.
- DEPTH/FB Knob: Control the depth of the Chorus effect in Chorus mode, while control the feedback of Delay effect in other modes.
- MOD Knob: Choose five different effect types.
- The pedal switching is True Bypass, so the sonic integrity of your instrument is never lost.
- Rugged full metal casing and quality switching in a small and exquisite design.
- Dimensions (HxWxD): 93.5 x 42 x 52 mm
- DC 9V Centre Negative Power Supply (sold separately)