Mooer 'Blue Faze' Vintage Fuzz Micro Guitar Effects Pedal
The Mooer MEP-BF Blue Faze vintage fuzz micro effects pedal packs an incredibly BIG sound into a very small package.
The Blue Faze uses a BC108C transistor to produce a smooth vintage fuzz sound, and when the volume of the guitar is turned down it creates a clean tone. The pedal emulates the classic tones of the Silicon Fuzz Face.
- Volume: Volume of the fuzz sound
- Fuzz: Adjust gain of fuzz
- The pedal switching is True Bypass, so the sonic integrity of your instrument is never lost.
- Rugged full metal casing and quality switching in a small and exquisite design.
- Dimensions (HxWxD): 93.5 x 42 x 52 mm
- DC 9V Centre Negative Power Supply (sold separately)